Copyright © S2 industrial INC. 2023. All rights reserved.
What is a Mechanical Contractor?
While not many people can see or recognize their work, mechanical contractors are responsible for making buildings functional. They oversee the mechanical aspects of projects such as the design and installation of heating and cooling systems, piping, plumbing, refrigeration systems and much more. These contractors work on projects during the installation of these systems as well as throughout the building’s lifecycle in the repair and maintenance of the systems. If you’re seeking a mechanical contractor Gresham general contractors and facility owners trust for the best results, you should get in touch with us, S2 Industrial Inc. We specialize in setting equipment as well as piping and rigging for a wide range of industries including food processing, manufacturing and semiconductor plants. We are known for quality workmanship and completing projects on time and within budget. Contact us now to discuss your project.
Is a Mechanical contractor the same as a HVAC?
HVAC installation is only one of the services that we offer as an industrial mechanical contractor Gresham. Unlike HVAC contractors that are only skilled and experienced in installing HVAC systems, we are able to provide services for equipment setting and installation of process piping in different types of industrial plants. We are able to provide services for installation and maintenance of:
- HVAC systems – these include air conditioning, ventilation and heating equipment
- Plumbing – these include fittings, tanks, pipes and other elements required for the control of water and fluids in an industrial setting
- Refrigeration systems – these include systems for artificial cooling of spaces or substances through the transfer of heat by moving it from one area to another.
- Electrical systems – this includes designing and installing electrical components to accommodate the supply and distribution of electrical power.
We also provide the following services:
- Process piping
- Shop pipe fabrication
- HVAC systems
- Equipment settings/rigging
Why S2 industrial is the best choice?
If you’re searching for a mechanical contractor Gresham general contractors and facility owners trust, you can’t go wrong with S2 Industrial. With us you can be sure of:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – We are well known for our high standard of craftsmanship. We work to ensure the best results for our clients. We’ve built our company on providing our customers with the best quality within budget.
- Reliability – you can rely on our team to deliver the best results. Our dedicated team is committed to providing high quality craftsmanship with every project we take on, no matter how small or large.
- Environmentally friendly – we work to ensure safety and sustainability. We are committed to doing our part for the planet and future generations.
The suburban life in Gresham, OR
Named after a Civil War general, the city of Gresham, OR became incorporated in 1905. Before then, it was a small settlement. Originally, residents made a living through farming, but as the area continued to grow and change, so did the economy. Today, people make a living by working in a wide variety of industries. The most popular are healthcare, construction, and food services. The average household income is about $58,000 a year, which is on par with the rest of the state.
Located just east of Portland, Gresham is the ideal place to reside if you prefer suburban living to urban life. It only takes about 25 minutes to drive into the big city, so many of the town’s residents choose to commute to Downtown Portland for work each morning. Although most of the population owns at least one vehicle, the walkability score in the area is very high. It’s easy to walk to local shops for a snack or to meet up with friends. As a relatively safe city, it’s not uncommon to see people walking at all hours of the day.
Many families decide to move to Gresham because of its affordability. The average house value is about $264,000, which is slightly under the average for other cities in Oregon. Renting a home costs about $1,060 a month. Even with reasonable house prices, nearly half of the community chooses to rent. Because of this, the city is a prime target for real estate investors looking to purchase rental properties.
Although a small city, living in Gresham is very quaint and cozy—apart from a few local shops, there’s not much else to do on the weekend. Most people head into Portland if they want to experience the nightlife scene. However, for those who enjoy the simpler things in life, they will be able to keep themselves busy at the local golf course, planetarium, or pioneer museum. It is the ideal location for families who want to be close to the action without living in the heart of it.