What is a Mechanical Contractor?
While not many people can see or recognize their work, mechanical contractors are responsible for making buildings functional. They oversee the mechanical aspects of projects such as the design and installation of heating and cooling systems, piping, plumbing, refrigeration systems and much more. These contractors work on projects during the installation of these systems as well as throughout the building’s lifecycle in the repair and maintenance of the systems. If you’re seeking a mechanical contractor King City general contractors and facility owners trust for the best results, you should get in touch with us, S2 Industrial Inc. We specialize in setting equipment as well as piping and rigging for a wide range of industries including food processing, manufacturing and semiconductor plants. We are known for quality workmanship and completing projects on time and within budget. Contact us now to discuss your project.
Is a Mechanical contractor the same as a HVAC?
HVAC installation is only one of the services that we offer as an industrial mechanical contractor King City. Unlike HVAC contractors that are only skilled and experienced in installing HVAC systems, we are able to provide services for equipment setting and installation of process piping in different types of industrial plants. We are able to provide services for installation and maintenance of:
- HVAC systems – these include air conditioning, ventilation and heating equipment
- Plumbing – these include fittings, tanks, pipes and other elements required for the control of water and fluids in an industrial setting
- Refrigeration systems – these include systems for artificial cooling of spaces or substances through the transfer of heat by moving it from one area to another.
- Electrical systems – this includes designing and installing electrical components to accommodate the supply and distribution of electrical power.
We also provide the following services:
Why S2 industrial is the best choice?
If you’re searching for a mechanical contractor King City general contractors and facility owners trust, you can’t go wrong with S2 Industrial. With us you can be sure of:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – We are well known for our high standard of craftsmanship. We work to ensure the best results for our clients. We’ve built our company on providing our customers with the best quality within budget.
- Reliability – you can rely on our team to deliver the best results. Our dedicated team is committed to providing high quality craftsmanship with every project we take on, no matter how small or large.
- Environmentally friendly – we work to ensure safety and sustainability. We are committed to doing our part for the planet and future generations.
Living in King City
Life is quiet and relaxing in King City, OR. This small city only has a little over 3,700 residents, but even with its small-town feel, there is plenty to do. Residents can enjoy exploring the many amenities of the area. There are several restaurants and bars even some that are open late. Those who need a little boost in the morning can stop by a local coffee bar for their caffeine fix. There is never a dull moment.
The city was established in 1964. At that time, it was built as a retirement community. Initially, only people over the age of 55 were able to reside in the city. Because of this, King City, OR has earned a reputation for being one of the best places to retire in the country. In fact, it’s currently one of the top 10 cities for retiring seniors to settle down. Today, however, residents of all ages are welcome to enjoy the quiet life in this city.
One of the best ways to relax in the city is at a local park. King City Community Park boasts over 17 acres of space for adults to relax and kids to run and play. The park is also the backdrop for many local events. The popular July 4th celebration is held in the park each year. This celebration includes a city-wide festival, parade, and classic car rally. Even when there is nothing on the calendar, this park is the perfect place to have a family picnic or watch the kids climb on the playground.
The average median income in King City is slightly below the average of the rest of the state; however, residents are still living comfortably. Housing is slightly higher than the national average, but it is still quite affordable. Most residents own their homes. Anyone looking for a comfortable, safe place to live will feel welcome in this cozy city.